We’re excited to share our journey with our community. Our goal is to enable millions of content creators to earn on web3, and everyday we are inching closer towards this goal. Below are some bitesize updates and details on an open frontend developer position.
Just completed ✅
- Backend upgrade. It is now much easier for the team to ship features going forward.
- Comments. Users can now leave comments under posts.
- Email Sign-in. Users can sign in with email using Web3auth. To us, adoption is key and let’s be honest — dApps are not easy to use for many reasons; wallets and payment are two big ones.
- Feed UI upgrade. The UI for feed is now optimized for the left navigation menu. Our team is aware of the padding and responsiveness issues, they will be resolved soon.
- Passes launch. Users will be able to launch Passes (semi-fungible tokens) and post exclusive content for holders. We have many ideas on how to give more utility to the holders, e.g. members-only livestream? members-only group chat? Members ranking for each creator based on amount of tips given? If you are a DAO member reading this, we will probably do some voting with you! If you are not a DAO member yet, get a The Ones NFT and join now 😄
- UI upgrade. User profile, messenger, feed, and other parts of the app will have its UI polished.
- My Passes. A page to centralise all your Passes to make it easier for you to list / delist Passes or track sales.
- Notifications. Be notified when users leave comments, send you a message, staked in your staking pool, bought your Passes and more.
- Creator staking pool upgrade. Staking $LIKE will be made much easier, and launching your OWN staking pool to earn by being active on the platform will come soon.
We’re hiring! (Frontend Developer)
Our mission to enable creators to earn on web3 is not easy but our team is working year round to make this a reality!
We’re an Animoca Brands backed early stage company, we work with cutting edge technology, and we are close with our target customer that is content creators. If this sounds like a company you’d like to join, please read this job description and email us!